|500 g||mascarpone cheese|
|1||pinch of salt|
|250 g||ladyfinger biscuits|
|1||cup of coffee|
|Sugar to taste (for the coffee)|
|Cocoa powder to taste|
- Separate yolks from egg-whites.
- Place the butterfly tools and put egg-whites and a pinch of salt in the mixing bowl. Program 4 minutes, at 37°C on speed 3.
- Put whipped egg-whites into stiff peaks aside.
- Whisk egg yolks and sugar together until pale and creamy. Mix 3 minutes on speed 2-3.
- Add mascarpone cheese and mix 3 minutes on speed 2-3.
- Fold the egg-whites lightly into this mixture.
- Dip ladyfinger biscuits into sweetened coffee.
- Then lay them on top of the mascarpone mixture in the dish and dust with cocoa powder.
- Repeat the soaking and layering individually as you go or the biscuits will become too soggy to handle.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for at least 6 hours before serving.