|400 g||canned pineapple|
|1||pinch of salt|
|1 tablespoon||lemon juice|
|1||packet vanilla sugar (7,5 g)|
|4||sheets of gelatin for desserts (20 g)|
|To garnish: thin slices of pineapple and candied cherries to taste|
- Put the gelatin leaves to soak in cold water.
- Place the pineapple in the bowl and program 15 seconds on speed 4.
- Combine egg yolks sugar and lemon juice: 5 minutes, at 80°C on speed 4.
- Combine the gelatin well squeezed and vanilla sugar and program 30 seconds on speed 6.
- Pour the mixture aside into a bowl and let cool.
- Clean and dry well the bowl and lid. Put the butterfly in the bowl, the egg whites and the pinch of salt and beat the egg whites 3 minutes on speed 3.
- Then gently incorporate pineapple cream.
- Pour the mixture into a mold or several small ramekins lightly greased with vegetable oil or almond oil and place it in the refrigerator to firm for the time.
- Unmold onto a serving dish, garnish with slices of pineapple, candied cherries and serve.