|70 g||lemon juice|
|Rind of 1 lemon (without the lemon pith)|
- Put the sugar and the lemon rind in the mixing bowl and shred for 30 seconds on speed 10. Check to see if the lemon rind was well milled and, if necessary, program a further couple of seconds on speed 10. With the help of the spatula, scrape down what was accumulated on the sides of the mixing bowl.
- Add the lemon juice and the butter, programming 1 minute on speed 4.
- Add the eggs and beat for 20 seconds on speed 5.
- Next, program 10 minutes, at 90°C on speed 3.
- When the programmed time is over, remove from the mixing bowl and leave to cool.
Suggestion: This is a multifaceted, typically English sweet. It can be used to spread on muffins, scones or on a simple cracker, to fill tarts or profiteroles, to cover a cake, to mix in with yoghurt or, simply, to eat by the spoonful!