|1||pinch of salt|
|Butter for greasing|
|Flour for dusting|
- Put 150 g sugar in the mixing bowl and pulverize it for 30 seconds on speed 10. Remove and set aside.
- In a clean and dry mixing bowl, install the butterfly whisk. Add the egg whites and a pinch of salt and beat them for 10 minutes on speed 4.
- Program 8 minutes on speed 4 and, with the machine running, add the reserved icing sugar through the orifice in the lid.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and prepare the caramel sauce: heat the remaining sugar (100 g) and the water in a small pan until it melts and becomes light golden brown in color (caramel).
- Program 1 minute on speed 4 and, through the opening in the lid, slowly pour the caramel onto the egg whites (avoid pouring it onto the whisk).
- Grease a high ring cake tin with butter, dust it with flour and pour the mixture of the mixing bowl into it. Hit the base of the tin on a flat surface to remove any air bubbles there may be.
- Put it in the oven for 10 minutes. Turn the oven off and let it cool completely inside, for about an hour, without opening the oven door.
- Prepare the egg cream: put the yolks, the sugar and the milk in the mixing bowl and program 15 minutes, at 90°C, on speed 2. Let it cool down.
- Unmold the molotof and pour the egg cream over it.
Suggestion: Do not open the oven door during the cooking time and the cooling time so the molotof doesn't collapse.