Ingredients for the panna cotta
|8||sheets of gelatin|
|Cold water, as needed|
|Cream cartons (1000 g)|
Ingredients for the coulis
|600 g||frozen red fruits|
- Soak the gelatin in cold water and, afterwards, warm it in a little pan until it melts. Set aside.
- Put the cream, the sugar and the vanilla pod, cut in half (lengthwise) in the mixing bowl. Program 10 minutes, at 90°C, Reverse speed 2.
- With the machine still running, add the gelatin to the cream mixture through the orifice in the lid of the mixing bowl.
- Remove the pod and pour the mixture into a mould or several small individual bowls. Put in the fridge until it solidifies.
- Prepare the red fruits coulis: put the red fruits and the sugar into the mixing bowl. Program 10 minutes, at 90°C on speed 2.
- Remove lid from the cup and program another 5 minutes, at 120º C on speed 2.
- Serve the panna cotta covered with the red fruits coulis and decorate with fresh fruit to taste.
Suggestion: If you use fresh red fruits, add 25 g of water.