|8||large turkey steaks|
|180 g||olive oil|
|2||cloves of garlic|
|60 g||pine nuts|
|8||thin strips bacon|
|Salt to taste|
|Pepper to taste|
|Juice of 1 lemon|
- Season the turkey steaks with salt, pepper, lemon juice and half the olive-oil. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Cut the tomato into thin slices. Set aside.
- Put the garlic, the pine nuts, the arugula and the remaining olive oil in the mixing bowl: mill for 17 seconds on speed 7. With the spatula, scrape down what was accumulated on the sides of the mixing bowl and mill again for 8 seconds on speed 7.
- Lay the strips of bacon on a chopping board and place a steak on top of each of them. Equally distribute the tomato slices and the mixture from the mixing bowl. Roll the turkey steaks and tie them with a toothpick.
- Place them in the Steamer. Pour water into the mixing bowl, place the covered Steamer on top and program 40 minutes, at 120°C, on speed 2.