|800 g||Savoy cabbage|
|60 g||olive oil|
|360 g||sliced leeks|
|400 g||ripe tomatoes|
|100 g||white wine|
- Put water in the bowl and program 10 minutes at 100ºC on speed 1.
- Separate the cabbage leaves, wash them and remove the stalks.
- Blanch them in water for about 15 minutes. Strain and set aside.
- Divide the fresh sausages in half and roll each sausage with a cabbage leaf around it. Place the cabbage rolls in the steamer. Add the onions cut into pieces and the garlic cloves into the bowl and mince 7 seconds on speed 5.
- Use the spatula to scrape the sides of the bowl, add the olive oil and cook 7 minutes, at 100ºC on speed 2. Add the leeks, sliced carrots, diced tomatoes and shred whatever is left of the Savoy cabbage and add it too.
- Add the white wine, laurel leaf and salt.
- Sit the steamer with the cabbage rolls on the bowl lid, cover it with the steamer lid and cook 44 minutes, at 100ºC on reverse speed 1.
- Tip the vegetables on the sausage and cabbage rolls and serve.