|400 g||Conchiglie Rigate (shell pasta)|
|50 g||chorizo (cured sausage)|
|1||cloves of garlic|
|35 g||olive oil + a drizzle of olive oil|
|1||large can peeled tomatoes (780 g)|
|50 g||white wine|
|150 g||of fresh mushrooms, sliced|
|300 g||diced ham|
|150 g||cherry tomato|
|Salt to taste|
|Chopped parsley, as needed|
- Place the water, a drizzle of olive oil and salt to taste in the mixing bowl and program 10 minutes, at 100°C on speed 2.
- Add the pasta and program the time indicated on the packet (about 10 minutes), at 100°C, Reverse speed 1.
- Strain the pasta with the help of the cooking basket and stir in some olive oil to avoid it from sticking. Set aside.
- Place the chorizo cut in pieces in the mixing bowl, add the onion in pieces and the clove of garlic and mill for 10 seconds on speed 6. With the help of the spatula, scrape down what was accumulated on the sides of the mixing bowl. Add the olive oil and braise 5 minutes, at 120°C on speed 2.
- Add the tomato, the basil leaves, the wine and season with salt to taste. Program 15 minutes, at 100°C on speed 2. Mill during 1 minute on speed 5.
- Add the sliced mushrooms, the diced ham and cook for 5 minutes, at 100°C, Reverse speed 1. On the last-minute cooking, add the halved cherry tomatoes.
- In a serving dish, mix the sauce obtained with the reserved pasta and sprinkle with chopped parsley. This dish can be served hot or cold.