|300 g||all-purpose flour|
|30 g||soft butter|
|35 g||olive oil|
|Salt to taste|
|1||clove of garlic|
|55 g||olive oil|
|50 g||diced bacon|
|600 g||chicken breast|
|80 g||white wine (approx. 80 ml)|
|200 g||of fresh mushrooms, sliced|
|1||carton of cream (200 ml)|
|80 g||all-purpose flour|
|60g||grated cheese (emmental or mozzarella)|
|Parsley, as needed|
|Salt, pepper and nutmeg, as needed|
|A few drops of lemon juice|
|Egg wash for coating|
- Preheat the oven to 190°C. Prepare the dough for the pie: put all the Ingredients in the mixing bowl in the described order and program 1 minute on Dough speed. Remove the dough from the mixing bowl (sprinkle flour on your hands, if necessary) and put it in a bowl and cover with a cloth. Put it in the fridge for 15 minutes before rolling the dough.
- Prepare the filling: place the onion, in pieces, the garlic and the parsley to taste in the mixing bowl and program 5 seconds on speed 5. After milling the first time and with the help of the spatula, scrape down what was accumulated on the sides of the mixing bowl. Add the olive oil and the bacon and program 5 minutes, at 120°C Reverse speed 1.
- Add the chicken breast, finely diced, the wine, the water, salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste and the celery cut into strips and set 8 minutes, at 100°C, Reverse speed 1.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and program 3 minutes, at 100°C, Reverse speed 1.
- Add the cream and the flour, rectify the seasonings and add a few drops of lemon juice. Program 8 minutes, at 90°C, Reverse speed 1.
- Divide the dough for the pie. Roll out a part of the dough with a rolling pin and line a small, non-stick spring form cake tin. Pour the filling onto the dough, place the grated cheese on top and cover with the remaining rolled out dough, bonding the rims of the two parts of the dough. Brush the entire surface with egg wash and make a hole in the center of the dough (with a toothpick). Put it in the oven for about 30-35 minutes. Let it cool for a while before serving.