|60 g||garlic cloves|
|150 g||sliced leeks|
|40 g||olive oil|
|600 g||chicken fillets|
|40 g||flour (type 55)|
|60 g||chopped coriander|
|1200 g||puff pastry|
|Ground pepper to taste|
- Place the onions cut into pieces and the garlic cloves in the mixing bowl and cook 7 seconds on speed 5. Add the leeks and olive oil and cook 7 minutes, at 100ºC on speed 2.
- Cut the chicken fillets into thin strips. Place them in the bowl, add the laurel leaf and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Cook 5 minutes, at 120ºC on reverse speed 1.
- Add the flour and cook for 1 ½ minute, at 100ºC on reverse speed 1. Then add the vinegar and cook for another 1 ½ minute, at 100ºC on reverse speed 1.
- Mix in the coriander with the spatula and tip the mixture into a plate and let it cool completely. Turn on the oven at 220°C.
- Spread the filling over each puff pastry square, leaving them on parchment paper. Join the edges over the filling and bake in the oven for 20 minutes, or until the pastry is golden and crispy.