|1300 g||rump steak|
|10 g||olive oil|
|4||cloves of garlic|
|330 g||mushrooms (tin)|
|160 g||water (1/4 cup)|
|4||tbsp tomato paste|
|4||tbsp vegetable concentrated stock|
|400 g||sour cream|
|2||tbsp paprika for topping (optional)|
|2||tsp corn flour|
|Sea salt & pepper|
- Chop onion and garlic 7 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down sides with the spatula.
- Add oil and program 7 minutes, at 100ºC on speed 1.
- Add meat and sauté for 3 minutes, at 100ºC on reverse speed 1.
- Add tomato paste, mushrooms, water, vegetable concentrate and paprika and cook for 7 minutes, at 100ºC on reverse speed 1. Take off the transparent cup and put the cooking basket on top off the lid to let some evaporation.
- Add sour cream, corn flour, salt, pepper and more paprika if you like and cook for a further 45 minutes, at 100ºC on reverse speed 1.