|180 g||180 g butter, softened|
|1 tsp||vanilla extract|
|300 g||self-raising flour|
|2 tbsp||cocoa powder|
- Preheat oven 170ºC/180ºC.
- Mix all ingredients except the cocoa powder in the bowl during 1 minute on speed 5.
- Pour out batter, leaving about 1/4 in the bowl.
- Add cocoa powder in the bowl and mix 6 seconds on speed 5.
- Dollop spoonful’s of batter into loaf pan, alternating the white and chocolate. Use a skewer to mix the 2 batters.
- Finally, bake for 1 hour or until skewer comes out clean.