|1 tsp||baking powder|
|200 g||cooking chocolate|
|200 g||margarine (or butter) + 1 tsp (to grease the tray)|
|50 g||laminated almonds|
- Pre-heat the oven at 190°C, on static mode. Add the sugar into the clean and dry bowl, and grind 15 seconds on speed 9.
- Remove 3 tablespoons of the resulting powdered sugar and set aside. Add the flour and the baking powder to the remaining sugar in the bowl and mix 5 seconds on speed 4. Remove from the bowl and set aside.
- Weigh the cooking chocolate broken into pieces into bowl and grind 5 seconds on speed 9. With the spatula, scrape the chocolate from the sides of the bowl and weigh in the margarine. Cook 3 minutes, at 60ºC on speed 2, without the measuring cup.
- Mix for another 30 seconds on speed 2 and add the eggs one by one through the lid opening. Repeat for another 30 seconds on speed 3.
- Weigh in the flour and the sugar and mix 30 seconds on speed 2.
- Add the laminated almonds and mix with the spatula. Tip the mixture into a baking tray, previously greased and lined with parchment paper. Bake for 15 minutes. Let it cool, remove from the baking tray, cut into squares and sprinkle with the reserved powdered sugar.