|220 g||soft butter|
|220 g||light brown sugar (pure cane sugar)|
|220 g||all-purpose flour|
|2 coffee spoons||baking powder|
|300 g||soft cheese (like Philadelphia)|
|200 g||choco-nut spread (see book for recipe)|
|Granulated chocolate for decorating|
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Put the butterfly whisk on the blade and add the butter and the sugar. Beat for 2 minutes, at 37°C on speed 3.
- Program 1 minute on speed 3 and, with the machine running, add the eggs. With the help of the spatula, bring down the mixture that was accumulated on the sides of the mixing bowl and program a further 1 minute on speed 3.
- Add the milk, the flour and the baking powder, mixing for 30 seconds on speed 4.
- Put cupcake liners in a muffin baking tray and, with the aid of a spoon, fill them halfway. Put in the oven for 20 minutes and leave them to cool after taking them out of the tray.
- Prepare the topping: put the sugar in a clean and dry mixing bowl and program 20 seconds on speed 10. With the spatula, scrape down the accumulated sugar from the sides of the mixing bowl.
- Add the soft cheese and the choco-nut spread and set for 30 seconds on speed 5.
- Stir well with the spatula, transfer to a piping bag and put in the fridge for a while. Decorate the cupcakes and sprinkle them with granulated chocolate.
Suggestion: Want to vary the cupcakes? Cover them with glacé icing.