|40 g||parsley leaves (20 g+20 g)|
|4||cloves of garlic (2+2)|
|1200 g||seabass fish|
|80 g||extra virgin olive oil|
|Salt and black pepper|
- Chop 20 g of parsley for 7 seconds on speed 6 and set aside.
- Chop the remaining 20 g of parsley and 2 cloves of garlic for 7 seconds on speed 7.
- Wet baking paper under the tap water and then squeeze well gently by your hands. Place it in steam tray.
- Place the fish in the steamer. Spread parsley garlic mixture, sprinkle with a little salt and pepper. Drizzle 20 g of olive oil. Close on the top by folding over the baking paper.
- Cut potatoes into small pieces and place in the steamer tray.
- Put water, tomatoes, previously chopped parsley, remaining 60 g of olive oil and 2 cloves of garlic in the bowl. Adjust salt and pepper. Place the steamer and the steamer tray. Cook for 40 minutes, at 120ºC on speed 2.
- Place fish and potatoes into a serving plate, pour the sauce over and then serve into plates.