|200 g||fresh mushrooms|
|160 g||spinach leaves|
|1200 g||hake medallions (or fillets) - fresh or frozen|
|8||sprigs of thyme|
|A drizzle of olive oil|
|Salt to taste|
|Pepper to taste|
|Coriander, as needed|
|Aluminium foil, as needed|
- Slice the mushrooms and cut the courgette into thin slices. Cut four squares of aluminium foil and divide the mushrooms, courgette slices and spinach.
- Over each portion, place the fish and sprinkle with a drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and place a sprig of thyme on each piece of fish. Sprinkle a few coriander leaves over the fish and close the aluminium well.
- Place the «papelotes» on the Steamer and tray and set aside.
- Pour water into the mixing bowl, place the covered Steamer on top and program 55 minutes, at 120°C, on speed 2. At the end of the programmed time, check to see if the fish and vegetables are cooked; if necessary, program a few more minutes.
- Open the «papelotes» and serve them immediately.
Suggestion: You can substitute the hake with another fish, without skin and bones. Serve with white rice.