|1||tsp + 1 Tbsp salt|
|4||Tbsp balsamic vinegar|
|200 g||Mediterranean bread|
|4||Tbsp olive oil|
|800 g||potatoes for boiling|
|Ground pepper to taste|
|Parsley to taste|
- Season the salmon loins with ½ tsp of salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar and honey. Allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Use a toaster to toast the Mediterranean bread.
- Add a handful of parsley leaves and the peeled garlic clove to the bowl and mince 5 seconds on speed 7.
- Use the spatula to scrape the sides of the bowl, and then add the toasted bread, broken into pieces, and chop 10 seconds on speed 8.
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and mix 5 seconds on speed 5. Remove from the bowl and set aside.
- Add the water and the remaining salt into the bowl and place the cooking basket inside it. Place the peeled and cut potatoes in the cooking basket and fit the steamer on the bowl lid. Spread out the well strained salmon loins in the deeper steamer tray and spread the spinach leaves in the lower steamer tray. Cover with the steamer lid and cook 35 minutes, at 120ºC on speed 2. Remove the steamer and the cooking basket and tip out the water from the bowl.
- Then, place the marinade in the bowl, add a tablespoon of olive oil and cook 3 minutes, at 100ºC on speed 2. Spread the salmon loins on a platter, sprinkle it with the bread crumb and parsley mixture and drizzle with the marinade sauce. Serve with the spinach and boiled potatoes.