|200 g||sliced leeks|
|60 g||olive oil|
|200 g||white wine|
|420 g||tomato paste|
|Parsley to taste|
- Thaw the squid on a colander.
- Place the onions, leeks and diced carrots in the bowl and mince 13 seconds on speed 5. Use the spatula to scrape the sides of the bowl, add the olive oil and cook 9 minutes, at 100ºC on speed 2.
- Add the white wine, the tomato paste and the salt and cook for another 7 minutes, at 100ºC on speed 2.
- Introduce the well strained squid in the bowl, stuffed with their tentacles, and cook for another 25 minutes, at 100ºC on reverse Speed 1 with the cooking basket over the bowl lid.
- Tip into the serving dish and sprinkle with chopped parsley.