|800 g||hake fillets|
|500 g||new potatoes (cut in quarters)|
|3||cloves of garlic|
|55 g||olive oil|
|1||can diced tomatoes (390 g)|
|80 g||tomato purée|
|Salt to taste|
|Pepper to taste|
|Juice of 1 lemon|
- Defrost the hake fillets and season them with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Leave them to marinate for a few minutes.
- Place the hake fillets on the Steamer tray and the potatoes in the Steamer, sprinkling them with rock salt. Set aside.
- Add the chopped onion, the garlic, the diced carrots, the olive oil and the bay leaf and braise 5 minutes, at 100°C, Reverse speed 2.
- Add the water, the tomatoes, the tomato purée and salt to taste. Place the covered Steamer with the hake and the potatoes onto the mixing bowl and program 45 minutes, at 120°C, on speed 2.
- Remove the Steamer and set aside, somewhere warm. Retrieve the bay leaf from the mixing bowl and mill the sauce for 30 seconds on speed 5.
- Serve the hake basted with the sauce and accompanied by the potatoes.
Suggestion: The cooking time of the potato depends on its size and its quality. If necessary, program more time at the same speed and temperature.