|60 g||olive oil|
|660 g||ripe tomatoes|
|400 g||round grain rice|
- Weigh the peeled and diced onions into the bowl.
- Add the peeled garlic cloves and mince 5 seconds on speed 5. Weigh the olive oil into the bowl and cook 5 minutes, at 120ºC on speed 2, without the measuring cup.
- Wash the tomatoes, cut them in half and remove their seeds, weigh them into the bowl and mince 15 seconds on speed 5. Add the salt and cook 5 minutes, at 120ºC on speed 2.
- Add the rice and the water to the bowl and cook 22 minutes, at 100ºC on reverse speed 1.
- Tip into a platter and serve immediately.