|750 g||potatoes, floury, cut into cubes (2cm)|
|1 tsp||vegetable stock concentrate|
|Pinch salt, to taste, remember that potato absorbs a lot of salt.|
- Put the potatoes cut in cubes in the cooking basket and add the water to the bowl.
- Then cook for 35 minutes, at 120ºC on speed 1. Potatoes must be soft.
- Once cooked, remove the cooking basket and discard water. And add potatoes back into the bowl.
- Add salt, stock, milk and butter and program 30 seconds on speed 4.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.