|400 g ||cream (35% fat)
|1 ||can of condensed milk
|4 ||egg whites
|1 ||pinch of salt
|50 g ||dark chocolate
- Put the chocolate cut in pieces into the bowl. Press the TURBO button until the chocolate is in pieces. Reserve.
- Clean the bowl, insert the Butterfly accessory and pour the cream. Beat them programming 4 minutes on speed 4.
- Program 1 minute on speed 4 and gradually pour the condensed milk, by the lid opening. Transfer the preparation to a separate container and set aside in the refrigerator.
- Clean again the bowl, insert the Butterfly accessory, add the egg whites and the salt. Beat them programming 2 minutes on speed 4. Take out the butterfly accessory.
- With the help of the spatula, wrap the egg whites in the preparation previously reserved and finally mix the chocolate.
- Take it to the refrigerator until it solidifies (12 hours).