|1||long red chili|
|1||red capsicum, quartered|
|30 g||olive oil|
|1||medium-large zucchini, quartered lengthways, then sliced|
|1||tin diced tomatoes|
|2 Tbsp||vegetables stock concentrate|
|2 heaped tsp||cumin powder|
|4||canned beans/chickpeas, drained and rinsed|
|1 tsp||basil, dried|
|Natural yoghurt, to serve|
|Mint - fresh or dry, to serve|
- Chop garlic, onion, chili and capsicum 5 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down sides with the spatula.
- Add oil and sauté 5 minutes, at 100ºC on speed 1.
- Add zucchini, tomatoes, stock concentrate, cumin and basil and cook 10 minutes, at 100ºC on reverse speed 1.
- Add beans/chickpeas, incorporate with spatula, then cook 5 minutes, at 100ºC on reverse speed 1.
- Serve with natural yoghurt and mint. Great served with crusty bread.