|300 g||fine-gained soy after hydrated|
|240 g||sliced leeks|
|60 g||olive oil|
|700 g||ripe tomatoes|
|200 g||sliced mushrooms|
|280 g||lasagne sheets|
|30 g||sunflower seeds|
- Soak the soy in water in a bowl. Place the onions, carrots cut into pieces and sliced leeks in the mixing bowl and mince 7 seconds on speed 5.
- Use the spatula to scrape the sides of the bowl, add the olive oil and cook 7 minutes, at 100ºC on speed 2.
- Add the seedless tomatoes cut into pieces and cook for another 9 minutes, at 100ºC on speed 2.
- Add the aubergine, the courgettes cut in semi-circles and the mushrooms. Season with salt and cook 7 minutes, at 100ºC on reverse speed 1, without the measuring cup.
- Add the hydrated soy, mix with the spatula and cook 2 minutes, at 120ºC on reverse speed 1.
- Spread the mixture into a cooking tray and cover it with the lasagne sheets. Repeat the layers twice and top them with the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with the sunflower seeds and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 C for 20 minutes.