|150 g||white sugar|
|1||pinch of salt|
|1||vanilla bean or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract|
- Put all the ingredients in the bowl, except the spices and program 5 minutes, at 90ºC on speed 2.
- Remove into a tray, add the vanilla, cinnamon stick and let cool.
- Then, remove the cinnamon stick and the vanilla bean (if this was your option), put in the freezer at least 3 hours.
- After frozen, split into pieces, put into the bowl and program 20 seconds on speed 4.
- Then program 10 seconds on speed 2. With the help of the spatula stir to homogenize.