|1200 g||hake (medallions, fillets or slices)|
|1000 g||new potatoes (with or without its skin)|
|4||cloves of garlic|
|50 g||olive oil|
|4||teaspoons flour or maize starch|
|100 g||white wine|
|2||fish stock cube|
|10 g||parsley (leaves)|
|Salt to taste|
|Pepper to taste|
|A drizzle of olive oil|
- Season the fish (fresh or defrosted) with salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil. Place it in the Steamer tray and set aside.
- Halve the potatoes and season them with salt, place them in the Steamer and set aside.
- Place the onions in quarters and the cloves of garlic in the mixing bowl and mill for 7 seconds on speed 5. With the spatula, scrape down the accumulated pieces from the sides of the mixing bowl.
- Add the olive oil and braise 7 minutes, at 100°C on speed 2.
- Add the flour, the water, the white wine, the fish stock cube and salt to taste, programming 13 seconds on speed 5.
- Then add the parsley and the bay leaf.
- Insert the cooking basket with the potatoes in the mixing bowl and the Steamer on top and program 38 minutes, at 120°C, on speed 2.
- Retrieve the bay leaf and put the lid and the measuring cup back on, milling for 38 seconds on speed 6.
- Place the potatoes and the fish on a serving dish and top it all over with the dressing.