|30 g + 4||drizzles of olive oil|
|400 g||bacon strips|
|100 g||white wine|
|100 g||parmesan cheese|
|1||carton cream (200 g)|
|Salt to taste|
|Pepper to taste|
|Nutmeg to taste|
- Place the water, a drizzle of olive oil and salt to taste in the mixing bowl and program 14 minutes, at 100°C on speed 3.
- Remove the measuring cup and insert the spaghetti through the opening in the lid. Program the time indicated on the packet (approx. 9 minutes), at 100°C, Reverse speed 1.
- Lightly press the spaghetti with your hand until it softens and enters the mixing bowl. Put the measuring cup back on the lid. Strain the spaghetti (using the spatula and the cooking basket), set it aside in a bowl and stir in a drizzle of olive oil so the spaghetti doesn't stick.
- In a clean and dry mixing bowl, place the bacon and 30 g of olive oil, braising for 7 minutes, at 120°C, Reverse speed 1, without the measuring cup in place (to promote evaporation).
- Add the white wine and program a further 7 minutes, at 100°C, Reverse speed 1. Pour this mixture onto the spaghetti that was set aside, stirring it with the spatula.
- In the clean and dry mixing bowl, add the cheese cut into pieces, setting 20 seconds on speed 7.
- Add the eggs and the cream, season with pepper and nutmeg and mix for 14 seconds on speed 4.
- Combine the spaghetti set aside and stir with the spatula. Program 3 minutes, at 100°C, Reverse speed 1. Serve immediately.
Tip: You may use fat-free cream.