|4||cloves of garlic|
|90 g||olive oil|
|160 g||green bell pepper|
|160 g||red bell pepper|
|1000 g||fish fillets (without skin and bones)|
|600 g||coconut milk|
|420 g||tomato purée|
|2||seafood or fish stock cube|
|500 g||peeled prawns (fresh or defrosted)|
|Piri-Piri to taste (optional)|
|Salt to taste|
|Chopped coriander (as needed)|
- Place the cloves of garlic in the mixing bowl and program 7 seconds on speed 5. With the help of the spatula, scrape down the garlic accumulated on the sides of the mixing bowl.
- Add the olive oil and braise 4 minutes, at 100°C on speed 2.
- Add the onion cut in rings, both bell peppers cut in strips and program 7 minutes at 100°C, Reverse speed 1.
- Cut each fish fillet into 3 pieces (or more, in the case the fillets are large) and spread them out in the two layers of Steamer. Set aside.
- To the mixture in the mixing bowl, add the coconut milk, the tomato purée, the stock cube and the Piri-Piri. Season with a pinch of salt. Place the covered Steamer onto the mixing bowl and program 25 minutes, at 120°C, on Reverse speed 1. Remove the Steamer and set aside.
- Put the prawns in the mixing bowl and program 7 minutes, at 100°C, Reverse speed 1.
- Place the fillets in a tall platter and pour over the mixture with the prawns. Sprinkle the dish with chopped coriander and serve accompanied by white rice.