|100 g||emmental or gruyere cheese|
|1½||cartons cream (300 g)|
|800 g||potatoes, cut in slices|
|1||clove of garlic|
|Salt to taste|
|Pepper to taste|
|Nutmeg to taste|
- Insert the cheese cut into pieces to the mixing bowl and program 15 seconds on speed 10. Remove the cheese and set aside.
- Put 1000 g water in the mixing bowl and add salt. Spread out the sliced potatoes in the Steamer and program, 20 minutes at 120°C on speed 2.
- Remove the water from the mixing bowl and set the potatoes aside. Add the cream, the milk, the clove of garlic (cut in half), salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste and program 17 minutes, at 90°C on speed 1.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the potatoes in a Pyrex oven dish and pour the sauce all over them. Sprinkle the grated cheese on top and put in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes.