Pie crust ingredients
|100 g||maize flour|
|120 g||whole wheat flour|
|30 g||olive oil|
|130 g||white wine|
|100 g||sliced leeks|
|20 g||olive oil|
|20 g||whole wheat flour|
|170 g||spinach leaves|
|50 g||canned sweet corn|
- Place the flour and salt into the bowl and stir with the spatula to roughly mix the flour. Add the olive oil and white wine and set 20 seconds on Dough speed. Remove the dough from the bowl and allow to rest.
- Cut the tofu into small pieces, season with lemon juice and mint leaves, coarsely chopped, and marinate. Pour the onion into pieces and the leeks in the bowl, chop 5 seconds on speed 5.
- Add the oil and cook for 5 minutes, at 100°C on speed 2.
- Add the peas and salt and program further 7 minutes, at 100°C on reverse speed 1.
- Add flour and leaves of spinach and cook additional for 2 minutes, at 100°C on reverse speed 1.
- Stir with the spatula occasionally.
- Put the preparation in another recipient, add the drained corn and marinated tofu, mix well with the spatula and let cool. Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Line the bottom and sides of a 22cm diameter pie form, with approximately 2/3 of the pie. Fill with the cold preparation.
- Roll out the remaining pie, slightly larger than the form. Place over filling, adhering well the edges of the dough and bake for 40 minutes.