|250 g||self-raising flour|
|250 g||raw sugar|
|125 g||soften butter, at room temperature|
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Grease a cake tin with either butter or oil.
- Place the almonds into the bowl and mill for 14 seconds on speed 9. Remove and reserve.
- Grind the raw sugar into caster sugar for 3 seconds on speed 9. Remove and reserve
- Wash the oranges and cut them into quarters. Place the oranges in the bowl. Chop for 7 seconds on speed 9.
- Add all the remaining Ingredients - caster sugar, butter, eggs, flour and almond meal. Mix for 8 - 12 seconds at speed 7.
- Add the mixture into a cake tin and bake for approximately 1 hour.
- Let the cake cool down and dust with icing sugar before serving.