|80 g||olive oil|
|1000 g||shredded frozen codfish|
|400 g||matchstick potatoes|
|200 g||cooking cream|
|120 g||grated Mozzarella cheese|
|Ground pepper to taste|
|Nutmeg to taste|
- Pre-heat the oven at 180ºC. Place the onions cut into pieces, sliced leeks and peeled garlic cloves into the bowl and cook 7 seconds on speed 5.
- Use the spatula to scrape the vegetables from the sides of the bowl, add the olive oil and put the lid back on again, and cook for another 7 minutes, at 120ºC on speed 2, without the measuring cup.
- Add the thawed and strained shredded codfish and cook 8 minutes, at 100°C on reverse speed 2, without the measuring cup.
- Tip the codfish into a tray and set aside.
- Without washing the bowl, add margarine, flour and milk. Season with pepper and nutmeg, close the lid and cook 12 minutes, at 90ºC on speed 4.
- In a separate bowl, add the codfish and the matchstick potatoes, stir using the spatula and check the seasoning.
- Pour the mixture into a tray, top it with the cream and sprinkle with the grated Mozzarella cheese and breadcrumbs. Bake for 40 minutes until topping is sizzling and golden.