|2-3||tablespoons raw sugar (depending on ripeness of bananas)|
|150 g||frozen Banana (chopped prior to freezing)|
|125 g||frozen milk blocks|
|350 g||cold milk|
- Put sugar in the bowl and process for 10 seconds on speed 8
- Add frozen banana pieces and frozen milk blocks and process for 10 seconds on speed 8.
- Use spatula to scrape mixture from sides of bowl and lid. Process for another 10 seconds on speed 8.
- Add cold milk and process for 30 seconds on speed 9.
- Remove lid and use spatula to inspect for iciness - if mixture is icy and not very sloppy, add some more milk and repeat this step.
- Insert the butterfly and process for 2 minutes on speed 4.
- The contents should have increased in volume and thickened up nicely. If mix is still a bit icy and not that thick, add some more milk and repeat step 4.
- Half recipe quantities work really well and is sufficient for 2 serves.